Thanksgiving has now past and the Christmas Season is now in full bloom. I figured that I would do some Christmas Trivia as December 25th approaches (and it is approaching quickly!)
Each week, I will post some trivia questions. The day after, I will post the answers.
How will you do? Here is the first installment. These are considered the Easy Christmas Trivia.
1. What Christmas Ballet is the most famous of all?
- Rudolph’s Surprise
- The Nutcracker
- Mr. and Mrs. Claus
- Frosty Goes to New York
2. Where was Mommy kissing Santa Claus?
- On the Corner
- In the Bedroom
- Under the Mistletoe
- In a Dark Alley
3. Who wrote the song “Here Comes Santa Claus”?
- Michael Jackson
- Gene Autry
- Persy Douglas
- Leroy Jones
4. What does Alvin want for Christmas?
- An iPod
- A Bottle of Rum
- A Hula Hoop
- A New Car
5. What should little children leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?
- Cookies and Milk
- A Bottle of Wine
- Chewing Gum
- Chedder Cheese
6. What is Frosty the Snowman’s nose made of?
- A Carrot
- A Potato
- A Button
- A Rock
7. Who is Ebenezer?
- The Milk Man
- The 23rd President
- The Scrooge
- Mrs. Claus’s Secret Friend
8. What color is the Grinch?
9. Which reindeer’s name starts with a “B”?
10. Which reindeer does not belong below?
Question 1: The correct answer is the The Nutcracker.
Question 2: The correct answer is Under the Mistletoe.
Question 3: The correct answer is Gene Autry.
Question 4: The correct answer is A Hula Hoop.
Question 5: The correct answer is Cookies and Milk.
Question 6: The correct answer is A Button.
Question 7: The correct answer is The Scrooge.
Question 8: The correct answer is Green.
Question 9: The correct answer is Blitzen.
Question 10: The correct answer is Roger.